SHB40216 – Certificate IV Hairdressing
ITS Hairdressing Academy is a Registered Training Organisation delivering Nationally Recognised Training. We have a commitment to helping people achieve their learning goals, in a fun and supportive learning environment.
ITS Hairdressing Academy provides specialised industry training for anyone considering a career and employment within the Beauty and Hairdressing industry.
How can training benefit you?
- A Nationally Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Fun and flexible delivery of training and assessment by experienced industry trainers and assessors
- The opportunity to choose a career path through recognised qualifications
- Learning of new skills
- Develop your existing skills further, or have your existing skills recognised with a nationally recognised qualification
- Meet new people and gain confidence in your employment skills!
Description of course
This qualification reflects the role of skilled senior hairdressers who use a range of highly developed sales, consultation and technical skills and knowledge to provide a broad range of hairdressing services to clients. These senior hairdressers provide specialist services in one or more areas including haircutting, design, colouring and complex colour correction, trichology and chemical reformation. They work independently and many hairdressers at this level provide technical leadership, training and support to team members
This qualification provides a pathway to work as a senior hairdresser in a salon environment, a freelance session stylist or a technical advisor in product companies.